I was recently gifted a nice package with 6 boxes of different teas. Now I know these are not really “great teas” but I consider this as a good introduction. A nicely packed starter kit. On the other hand this is a good opportunity to awaken my senses to different tastes of tea.
Box of 6 bio hospitality teas. (Teas from Organic Farming).
Here’s what the description reads:
“From China to India, Japan to Russia, Sri Lanka to Hoggar desert. A trip over the flavors of all teas in the world, presented in beautiful collectibles boxes with advice for preparing and serving.”
- Black tea with spices (India)
- Red Tea Earl Grey (China)
- Black tea with cinnamon (Sri Lanka)
- White Tea (China)
- Black Tea with Citrus (Russian taste)
- Green tea with mint (Touareg)